- click here to like us on facebook and receive updates on your garbage, recycling and yard waste service.
Waste Management Call Center:
March 18, 2020 – CTSWDD has been notified by Waste Management that it’s Call Center has suspended operations due to the Coronavirus. Waste Management is working to find a solution for Call Center personnel to resume duties working remotely as soon as possible. In the interim, any collection service related problems may be reported CTSWDD at: email@example.com. The District will use alternate means to communicate collection service related problems to Waste Management.
Waste Management collection services remain in normal operation following the current 3-day per week collection schedule.
We are making changes to the CTSWDD website to reflect the change in service providers from Waste Management to Lakeshore Recycling Systems. Any service related issues from now until 3/31/2020 should be directed to Waste Mangagement. Service related issues from 4/01/2020 and forward should be directed to Lakeshore.
Kane County Recycling Announcements:
Kane County Recycles will continue to offer electronics collection events scheduled on the second Saturdays of each month April through November. Please see the County website at www.countyofkane.org/recycling/pages/electronics.aspx for more information and the complete list of event dates.
Questions: Kane County Recycling Coordinator, Jennifer Jarland, 630-208-3841, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Stickers are used for Refuse, Yard Waste and Organics and Bulk Items.
- Beginning April 1, 2020 through March 31, 2025, the Service Sticker rate is $3.00 each.
- Service Stickers will be made available beginning mid-March and should be used for collection as of Wednesday, April 1, 2020.
STICKERS – SOLD AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
- Jewel – 2073 Prairie Street – St. Charles
- Jewel – 800 N Main St. – St. Charles
- Jewel – 375 Randall Rd – South Elgin
- Meijer – 855 S. Randall Rd – St. Charles
- Caputos Fresh Market – 622 Randall Rd – South Elgin
To download Public Notice of Campton Township Solid Waste Disposal District Meetings, 2020 Meeting Schedule.